Friday, March 22, 2024

My crazy week 3/16 to 3/22

 SATURDAY-I didn't use Ibotta app I didn't need anything from it. I got home at 7:15PM from Walmart getting my grocery. I was thinking to do a Walmart pick up next Monday (25) but I look at the weather it should rain on that Monday. I may do the pick up on Thursday (21). I paid my car insurance. I will put it in my mailbox tomorrow. 

SUNDAY-I got up at 5:40AM to turn on 2 battery candles. They stay on for 6 hours. I lay back down for 45 mins. I took Lyzah birthday card and my car insurance bill in my mailbox. I guess the Claymate friend didn't have a sweatshirt for me. I haven't heard from her since Feb 3. Or she don't have days off from work to go to the post office. Today is 10 months since I move in my house. 

MONDAY-The lady from Green Acres mowing company PM me on Facebook last night, asking if it ok to start mowing this week. The guy was here mowing by 2:30PM. We had snow showers today. My new checkbook cover came today. 

TUESDAY-First day of Spring. But not in Paoli.It was 24 when I got up for the day. I didn't go to gas my car up, because the wind was cold and bad. I order stuff on QVC and I order stuff on Amazon. 

WEDNESDAY-I did get my car gas up, I had to wait to get to a gas pump. $10.00 full it up. I'm going to do my Walmart pick up on Monday, the weather will be good. 

THURSDAY-It Lyzah 10th Birthday. Tuesday was first day of Spring, but not in Paoli. The low in Paoli was 28 this morning. My two new Iphone power bank from Amazon came today. Y&R wasn't on today because of March Madness.

FRIDAY-I went to bed after 12AM this morning. Because I watch Reels on facebook. Jamey post pictures from they Spring Break vacation yesterday. I forgot to do my laundry until 4:30PM. I can't wait to do a Walmart pick up on Monday. I'm going in Walmart tomorrow to get stuff for the week. Monday stuff is big stuff. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment