Friday, March 15, 2024

My crazy week 3/9 to 3/15

SATURDAY-I didn't use Ibotta app today. I add what it cost me for Thursday pick up order and today grocery's The cost for 2 days at Walmart was $94.70. I use the dishwasher two time today. I was home from Walmart 7:10AM. 

SUNDAY-It Ian 15th birthday. I got my banking stuff together for tomorrow. I paid my bill for Orange County REMC fiber for the month. I did put it in my mailbox for tomorrow too. So I have one personal check in my checkbook with my OLD address. It took 10 months to use 3 books of checks. 

MONDAY-I pre-order New Kids on the Block LP not CD. I don't know delivery date. I use my last personal check with my old address 867 W. Hospital Rd. I forgot to call William Brother Pharmacy. I try to call got the answer machine. So I try to refill my pills on RxLocal. I did received a email from RxLocal. I will call after work. 

TUESDAY-I was able to get my refills on my pills today. Carol can't text she to busy so Christy did. I told Christy what Carol trash away from the trailer when I was at work. Christy said it was a lie. Christy only home for 1% of the time. So she don't know what go on in the family all the time. Christy have to be on Carol side. I love I know stuff that Christy don't know and never will. My luck being around Carol and mom my bp would go up and I will get dizzy. I did 3 years ago. Mom start a fight with me about a house I was looking at. She said it wasn't for sale and it was for sale Stori and I went to look at it. The day before Thanksgiving. The fight got me so upset with me I got dizzy . I couldn't sit up. 

WEDNESDAY-I wrote my first personal check with my new address at Sandy Hook Rd, last night for the lady who clean one time a month today. I understand why my eyes open at 4:31AM work was crazy. Louisville Kentucky College basketball coach is fired. I text Carol at 3:27PM to see if the lunch for Mom Birthday on Friday at noon. 

THURSDAY-This morning I open the pantry I smell Thin mints I look I forgot to put the jar top on last night. My wheel at work came off my cart today, we got it back on. Barry Manilow Cancelled his show tonight. I think he went to Debra Byrd funeral.

FRIDAY-It Mom 90 Birthday. I was in tornado warning . My phone went crazy around 10:30 PM last night. It said to go to the basement. The tornado siren be going off. So I text Stori tell her I was going in the laundry room. I got a kitchen chair put it in the laundry room. I thought the power went out, but it didn't. It was the fiber. I did text Michael so if Stori couldn't get to me he know where I'm. I was in the laundry room for 20 mins. Then we had a thunderstorm for 30 mins. Carol didn't have the lunch for mom today. Because Mom didn't want it. I try to tell Christy but didn't want to listen to me. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment