Friday, March 29, 2024

My crazy week 3/23 to 3/29

 SATURDAY-I didn't use the Ibotta app again. I got home at 7:12AM from Walmart.. I had breakfast and had the dishwasher on by 8:30AM. I made a check out for my utility bill of $86.46. The Halo charger did work. Lyzah PM me on Facebook to thank me for the birthday card and money. 

SUNDAY-I made a rent check out for Dad. I made my second Walmart pick up order. I will get it Between 12-1PM tomorrow after work. 

MONDAY-I did my second Walmart pick up order. I was the only one in the pick up parking lot. I was going home at 12:03PM. I don't understand why Pine-sol 60FL was ship to me, why Walmart couldn't get it off the shelves. I didn't have a big load of laundry at work today. 

TUESDAY-My 3 great-nieces from Fort Wayne, IN received the Easter cookies yesterday. I received a thank you video on Facebook PM, by Monroe. I received my 3 new shirts from QVC. I had wash them today. I will wear them next week.

WEDNESDAY-I only slept 3 hours and 22 mins last night. 9 persons readed my last week weekly blog. I received my new Calendar from Mead planner. Walmart didn't have any last Saturday. It from April 2024 to June 2025. I have one day of work to go because we have Friday off. 

THURSDAY-I been on Easter Vacation since 11:51AM until Monday. My new Halo with jumper cable for the car, came today. I have it plug in my bedroom. I don't understand why the mail lady put the box in the mailbox. Had a hard  time getting the box out of the mailbox. 

FRIDAY-I was watching Goodby Charlie last night. I fall to sleep on the couch. I got off the couch at 12:03AM. I ate two Little Debbie with chocolate milk. Went to bed at 1:30AM. I turn off all my alarms for work. So I could sleep in. I didn't sleep in, my eyes open at 5:41AM. So I got up at 6:05AM. After my shower, I start my laundry. I got my laundry done by 11:30AM. My t-shirts and blue jeans are drying in the laundry room. I been reading the book Three Sisters.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment